Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snowy Sunday

So, its dumping outside which puts a dent in my days activities. So I'll blog.

Four Shows I Watch:
1 - Family Guy
2 - Gossip Girl
3 - Sex and the City
4 - None more

Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1 - Student involvement
2 - The boyfriend
3 - Being nice to the earth
4 - Cooking

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1 - See what I did there?
2 - I love you
3 - anything about 'faybook'
4 -

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1 - Everything happens for a reason
2 - Give people second chances
3 - Try something if you want it because chances are you'll get it
4 - You will learn from whatever choice you make

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1 - Versaille in France
2 - Big Sky Resort
3 - a Tour of Italy
4 - Vietnam and Thailand with the Coleman

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1 - Strung lights on the Christmas tree. It was a travesty
2 - Listened to "Prairie Home Companion"
3 - Had leftover turkey on a swiss and turkey sandwich. so good.
4 - Watched Harry Potter be dramatic for nearly 3 hours in his second to last installment.

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1 - GRADUATION
2 - Skiing with my Beaver ski pass, and with the boyfriend of course.
3 - Christmas Break
4 - The sewing machine my mother is passing on to me.

Four Things I Love About Winter:
1 - Christmas eve dinner
2 - Snowboarding and rising above the inversion
3 - Falling snow
4 - I guess I can't think of anything else that i absolutely love about it.

Four Things on My Wish List:
1 - An internship that doesn't suck
2 - Money. which comes from getting an internship that doesn't suck
3 - Snowboard setup
4 - New sheets

Four People I Tag:
1 - I don't
2 - have
3 - Anyone to
4 - Tag. So do it if you want to.
*so sorry, I sincerely hate to do this to you all, but apparently I have to "tag" someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment