BOZEMAN
Claire and I roadtripped to Bozeman, MT to visit Megan. We were roommates this last semester and couldn't stand to be away from each other much longer so we got in my little geo and headed the 5 1/2 hours up to see Megan.
On the way there we found some guys that were driving to Yellowstone from GA. We car flirted for about an hour through the Targee National Forest. They were a nice form of entertainment. We got a flip chart of messages and some funny memories of them rocking out. Silly boys.
Once we got there we went out to a Restraunt called The Bacchus. It was a fun place and we were out late. So the next morning we slept in, took it easy and then floated the Madison River. It was about 20 miles west of Bozeman. I swear all of Montana was there, just floating along. We were on the river for 2 hours, but we only put in half way. It was a nice way to spend a lazy saturday. That night we went to the Montana Ale Works restraunt. I liked the atmosphere and I decided Bozeman is where I need to live - everyone drives Subarus and wears Chacos. We took a tour around campus on Sunday and had a potluck with Megan's friends. It was a really fun weekend and so nice to get away from Logan for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment