Cooking:
I wish that I had more pictures of the food I've made in the last few months. But this will have to do - Birthday dinner including strawberry dill spinach salad, asparagus risotto and olive oil roasted salmon. Mmmmm.

Other stuff I've made:
Phillo dough spinach feta triangles
Phillo dough spinach feta triangles
Apple Pie
Zucchini Bread
Buffalo Chicken Salad
Super Nachos
Garden Pasta Casserole
Chili Cheese Chip Dip
Orange Chicken
Fried Rice
Cream Cheese Wontons
Egg Rolls
Fajitas
Peach Pie
Banana Nut Cake
French Bread
Potato Soup
Etc. Etc.
This list could go on, but I forget.... I hope you're hungry now.
Zucchini Bread
Buffalo Chicken Salad
Super Nachos
Garden Pasta Casserole
Chili Cheese Chip Dip
Orange Chicken
Fried Rice
Cream Cheese Wontons
Egg Rolls
Fajitas
Peach Pie
Banana Nut Cake
French Bread
Potato Soup
Etc. Etc.
This list could go on, but I forget.... I hope you're hungry now.
omgosh! make me fooodd!!
ReplyDeletexoxo