Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Jake Graduation

Graduation II

Jake graduated on May 5 with a Bachelor of Science in Watershed Science from the College of Natural Resources. I know I wasn't there through his entire education, but I'm so proud of him for making it to this point! Like I was saying in my other graduation post, I love the ceremony of it all, and this was no exception - I may have even loved it more because it was at USU (my alma mater) and I could sing along and clap for the people I knew and hold near and dear.

His college ceremony was short and sweet - it was the best one I've been to. The speaker had a speech prepared that was down to earth and real and there were 60 graduates (if that). We celebrated with a party in the park and a concert that night. Can't forget a giant meal the night before either. It was a great time to be around friends and family and enjoy those milestones. Congrats Jake!



No comments:

Post a Comment