Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Moving Home

A couple of downer weeks after Jake moved, realizing my job was taking me nowhere and needing some cash, I decided to move home. So, I convinced Mariah and Jose to come up to Logan and help me move my stuff. Man, was there a lot of stuff! They brought the truck, a trailer and we filled my car. Ugh, it's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate after 6 years in one place.

I moved into my parents house, which is still kind of a fluke because I mostly moved into a storage unit and had a bedroom at my parents. It's nice to know that it's pretty much all in one place right now and that when I become a real adult, all I have to do is fill a trailer and move.

I was really anxious about the move. It wasn't really in my life plan and I was wary that I wouldn't be able to make friends or feel comfortable in Utah Valley. However, I was lucky enough to travel all of July and then only lived there until the end of August. It was enough time to meet my new neice, spend some much needed time with my family, have surgery and double my time looking for a job. It all paid off in the end and I'm really happy with the decision.

As for Logan, I miss it everyday. It was my home for so long and I learned to love it in a very special way. I learned so much while living there, met some of my dearest friends and had the time of my life at USU. It will hold a special place in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment