A Very Chi-O Christmas
While I was living in TX I joined the Chi Omega Young Alumni of Dallas. I was able to go to a couple events before I moved. The first one was the Christmas party. They rented out the Dallas Trolley for the night. We had drinks, snacks and a ride around the downtown city center.
After the ride with some great Chi-O's
During the Trolley Ride
K'Lea and I. The theme was "Tacky Sweater". I didn't have one...
That same weekend, I also got invited to the annual Holiday Tea. It was at a beautiful home in Dallas. I met Chi Omega's young and old at the Tea. It was a really fun event and even better to see the girls I'd hung out with earlier!
I love Chi Omega and I love being able to meet sisters all over the U.S.!




No comments:
Post a Comment