Christmas Eve is my very favorite 'holiday'. I love everything leading up to it and the tradition that it entails. For a synopsis of how the Hill Christmas works you can click here.
Christmas Eve looked like this and I couldn't have been happier because I had a guest who was coming from the East Coast to see "Utah Winter!"
The Christmas Tree!
Prepping for our 12 guests
After cooking for three days, I got to get dressed up. I thought I cleaned up pretty well.
Here is the Christmas Eve 2012 Menu:
Apricot Gingerini
Insalata Caprese Skewers
Caramelized Pecan Bites Stuffed with Bleu Cheese
Orange Creamsicle Truffles
Elk Sliders with Holiday Slaw
Lobster Bisque
Ceasar Salad in Parmesan Tartlets
Irish Dubliner
Cave Aged Gruyere from Switzerland
Smoked Jalapeno and Sweet Pepper Cheddar
Maple-Mustard Crusted Pork Loin with Apple Chutney
Thyme-Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Tossed Green Bean Salad Tossed in a Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
and for Dessert
Red Velvet Cupcakes Infused with White Chocolate Garnished with a Handcrafted Snowflake
Mom, Me and Dad in our Christmas Best









No comments:
Post a Comment