Am I crazy or what!?!?
I bought my road bike in June. I did a CENTURY (100 miles) ride in August!!!
I'm so proud of myself. It was hard, hot, and sweaty, but the feeling of actually doing it was worth a million bucks. I got invited by my friend Steph on the Wednesday before the ride, and said yes, and on Saturday morning I was on the ride!
I bought my road bike in June. I did a CENTURY (100 miles) ride in August!!!
I'm so proud of myself. It was hard, hot, and sweaty, but the feeling of actually doing it was worth a million bucks. I got invited by my friend Steph on the Wednesday before the ride, and said yes, and on Saturday morning I was on the ride!
Here is the lowdown of the ride
August 27, 2011
The Cache Valley Century is a noncompetative bicycle tour of Cache Valley
in Northern Utah and Southern Idaho. It begins and ends on the south side
of the park in Richmond Utah. Richmond is 15 miles north of Logan and the
park is between 1st and 2nd west on 1st south.
Rest Stops: Century route: 5 stops with an option for lunch at 70 miles or at the finish Metric Century route: 3 rest stops with lunch at the finish 40 Mile route: 3 rest stops with lunch at the finish. All rest stops will be stocked with fruit, snacks, energy drinks and water.
No comments:
Post a Comment