Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Christmas Break

Highlights of Christmas Break!

I flew into Salt Lake on a very snowy night. I got to wake up to this! 


The ONLY thing I wanted when I landed was Cafe Rio. My brother, sweet angel, bought dinner for the family. I think I had Rio about 4 times while I was home for 3 weeks. :) 


Ski Day! 




After our long days cooking and late night cleaning, Christmas morning came. My brother, sister-in-law and my Neice, Zoey, came over to open presents. 


Zoey didn't really care what was in the box, just wanted to eat the wrapping paper. 

A Christmas Baby!


That day, after visiting Grandma Hill, Josh's flight landed. I went to the airport and picked him up and we headed to the movies. We saw Les Miserables on opening day. It was great, but Josh had been up early and traveling all day and dozed off during the movie. 


After the movie the whole crew got together, bundled up and headed to Temple Square to see the lights while it was still Christmas. It was a coooold night but the temple looked really pretty. Needless to say Josh and I zonked right out when we got home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment