After my interview with Clearfield City and a couple other places, I was going along with life, just doing my thing and working at Collin County Adventure Camp. I received a phone call, they left a message and it said to call them back. I tried calling for a couple days and finally I spoke to someone in HR. They offered me a job! I was finally offered my big girl job, after nearly 2 years of applications! Clearfield City was offering me a job to be a recreation programmer, starting asap.
After hanging up with HR, I called my mom sobbing and then went and told Josh. I was in tears. It was the end of a long search. So, I put in my two weeks notice and started making arrangements to move back to Utah and start wrapping things up in Texas.
![]() |
| Winter in Texas |
![]() |
| Final days at camp - learning Texas History. |
In two weeks my car was packed, my new apartment had been chosen and the drug test had been taken. I was ready to be out of Texas and back to Utah!


No comments:
Post a Comment