My parents organized a Murder Mystery Dinner. Each of my family members was invited to play a movie star character. We were given clues each round and were supposed to try and guess who the murderer was. There were twists and turns and side stories that made the evening fun. We had dinner, dessert, dancing, poker, black jack and music. It was a really fun time and I loved getting to dress up and play a character.
![]() |
| My aunt and uncle |
![]() |
| Grandma and Gary |
![]() |
| Kalli and Luke; the killer! |
![]() |
| Jose and Mariah |
![]() |
| Chalay and Russell aka Britney Spears and K-Fed |
![]() |
| Josh and I |
![]() |
| Michelle, Les and Zoey |
![]() |
| The Hosts, my Mom and Dad! |
![]() |
| Enjoying some fine Chicken cordon Bleu |
![]() |
| Josh and I serving dinner |
![]() |
| Right after the murder! |












No comments:
Post a Comment