I was browsing Facebook on Sunday afternoon and saw that my friend Bill was going to be in Texas. I called him and we made plans to meet up at his Alma Mater - Texas A&M. I drove down to College Station on Monday and met up with Bill and his JBS co-workers. They had a promotional/recruiting dinner and after that we went 'out on the town'. Basically we visited all the sweet college town bars and pubs!
![]() |
| Bill is such a great friend! I loved seeing him in TX |
![]() |
| Dill Pickle shots at the Tipsy Turtle! |
![]() |
| Shot bar |
After our great night out in College Station we had to stop at Whataburger. A Texas Treasure.
The next morning I visited the Chi Omega house and had a tour, saw Kyle Field and said audios to Bill and friends. Before I left, I got a call from Pat at Clearfield City saying that I needed to get in touch and send some information to complete an interview....






No comments:
Post a Comment